Shoutout to all the entrepreneurs, coaches & consultants with Titanic-sized dreams but no clue how to bring them to fruition…
Want to Learn How to Set Bigger, Better and More Achievable Goals for Your Business?
If you’re craving a big change in your business or life, it’s time to learn how to set goals like a pro so you can get your dreams out of your head and into your daily life!
Here’s the deal…
You’re an entrepreneur, so it’s no surprise you have a cornucopia of dreams, ideas, and plans swirling in your head.
Yep: No matter if it’s a new week, a new quarter, or a brand new year (and you’re still wiping confetti off your coat), goals are a given in the life of an entrepreneur.
And for good reason, too, since goals are what give us direction & purpose and infuse passion into our businesses and lives.
Setting goals is a fundamental key to success in every arena.
And it sounds super fun and exciting…until you sit down to actually do it.
Then, the questions flood in.
What tools should you use to set your goals? (There are sooo many! From vision boards to online apps, there are about a million creative ways to put your ideas & plans to paper–or computer.)
What kind of goals should you set?
How do you know if your goals are actually going to move you forward?
How do you stay motivated even when your goals seem light years away?
See, unfortunately, “goal setting” isn’t quite as simple (or exciting) as it sounds. It’s not just about writing out a few bullet points in your planner or slapping a few fresh pink Post Its on your cork board.
Far too many people–especially entrepreneurs–don’t know why, let alone how, to set the kind of big-yet-achievable goals that will give their businesses a boost in income and help their lives blossom.
And let’s be honest: As a coach or consultant who’s either solo or helming a small team, this isn’t good. You have to make sure the goals you set are actually worthwhile, and not just a waste of your precious time and energy.
You also have to make sure you actually make progress on them.
Oh, and let us not forget that goals don’t just apply to our businesses, either. We also have lives away from our laptops–and sometimes it can feel like the very goals we oh-so-desperately want to achieve in our businesses are straight up at odds with the way we desire to live our lives.
So, what’s a well-meaning small business owner to do?
How do you know which goals will give your life & business more meaning (and let’s be honest, make you more money)–and which goals will just leave you feeling like you’re spinning your wheels (and wasting your pretty Post Its)?
Well, here’s the thing…
Hitting a Goal Isn’t Just About the Goal–It’s About What the Goal Will Get You!
The truth is we don’t just set goals to set goals. (Although ticking off a box or marking something “complete” is an entrepreneur’s guilty pleasure!)
We set and strive for goals because of what we think we’ll get in return when we achieve them.
And the good news is that amazing things can happen when you achieve “good” goals!
When you learn how to set and achieve goals the right way, you can do incredible things, like:
- Put the products & services you really want to create out into the world
- Get your message in front of more perfect-for-you people
- Live your “best life” (as the kids say)
- Become a better, more altruistic human
Figure Out How to Set Goals the Right Way–and You CAN Make Meaningful Progress Toward Your Biggest Dreams!
…Even if you’ve set Titanic-sized goals before and fallen short.
…Even if you often have trouble following through or losing your motivation or mojo.
…Even if you already have a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly “goal-setting” system in place that gets you “okay” results (because, you, my friend, deserve more than just okay).
The good news is there is an actual process you can follow to make sure you’re setting the kind of goals that will move the needle, majorly.
If you’re ready to learn how to set the right goals, make efficient progress toward them and use them to better your life, your clients’ lives and the world…allow me to introduce you to…
Goal Setting Bootcamp
During this 4-lesson, first-of-its-kind course, I’m going to reveal how to set and successfully hit big goals that make your business, life, and the world better. Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Set an unshakable foundation for your goals so you’re practically guaranteed to achieve them–including choosing the right goals and the right tools.
- Identify which goals are worth going after–aka you’ll learn how to choose goals that don’t just “sound good” on paper, but will actually grow your business in real life.
- Ditch the self-destructive behavior that’s stopping you from living your best life–and zapping your goal-hitting motivation to boot.
- Dream–and achieve–bigger, so you can help not just yourself but the entire planet!
Sound super? Here’s exactly what’s in store for you in this self-paced course…
Lesson 1: Create Your Goal Setting Plan
As with all things, you’ll be much more successful if you start with a rock-solid foundation first. In Lesson 1, I’m going to teach you how to put a powerful plan in place for achieving your most audacious goals. If you’re tired of creating goals that don’t stick, this one’s for you!
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- What to do before you rush into buying more planners, programs or “goal setting systems” (new “tools” aren’t always the answer–but I’ll reveal what is!)
- How to determine your learning style–and why it’s the #1 way to get more of the “right” things done, easier.
- How to get to the root of unproductive behaviors that have stopped you from setting solid goals in the past–so you can choose the right methods and tools this time and every time.
- An overview of tools suited for every learning style–so you can see real movement toward your goals!
Lesson 2: Grow Your Business & Your Income
Most business goals have one underlying theme: to help it grow! But let’s be real: There are about a billion ways to make that happen. Launch a new signature course? Host a luxury VIP retreat? Hire an "A" team? Raise your rates? Lesson 2 will show you how to choose and set specific “growth goals” that will actually get you where you want to go.
We’re going to cover…
- The business growth life cycle and where most biz owners get stuck–and how to make sure you don’t!
- The essential, must-know difference between business change and business growth–and why it matters to your overall goal-setting strategy.
- How to break your goals down into monthly and even weekly action steps that’ll get you to the finish line faster.
- What you need to do each year to make sure your biz doesn’t wither and die on the vine.
- How to “find the time” to work on your growth goals, including how to create the courses and programs you’ve been dreaming about!
- 6 areas to focus on when setting your goals–including the #1 area all entrepreneurs should start with if they want to expand their businesses.
- Tips and techniques for positioning yourself in the marketplace in a way that means you can set–and hit–bigger income goals.
- Innovative strategies for leveraging current trends–plus how to create strategic add-ons offers to amp up your income.
Lesson 3: Live Your Best Life
Let’s be honest: Goals are great, but spending all your time trapped in your office, locked away from your family and friends with a cup of Joe as your only companion is a surefire way to lose your fire–fast.
So, while you’re grinding and growing your business, increasing your income and hitting all your #bizgoals, you also have to take steps toward living the life of your dreams, too. Luxury vacations, spa days, summers in Europe–anything is possible when you have a plan!
Lesson 3 is all about creating more personal time to live the lifestyle you dream about, so you can start to “feel” your goals coming true before (or while) they materialize–and make sure you don’t burnout before you get to the finish line.
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- The mindset shifts you must make in order to believe significant lifestyle changes are possible–and exactly how to do this.
- How buying high-end skin care and decluttering your home can help you turn your big dreams into reality faster.
- Why “doing everything yourself” and micromanaging details inside your business is hindering your ability to uplevel your lifestyle–and how to stop.
- The “5 whys” that can help you get to the core truths behind any self-sabotage–so you can stop blocking yourself from living your best life!
Lesson 4: Make the World a Better Place
It’s true: A successful business that provides you with money, freedom and maybe a fabulous vacation here or there is an amazing gift.
But you know what's even more amazing? Having the ability to make a positive change in the world as a result of your business! That’s why in Lesson 4, we’re diving deep into various ways you can use your newfound freedom and surplus income (not to mention extra time you’ve built into your lifestyle) to make the world a better place. Want to volunteer at a shelter in need? Make micro-loans via Kiva? Back a worthy startup? Fund a scholarship? The possibilities are endless, and in Lesson 4, we’re going to explore just a few!
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- Why giving to others, outsourcing, and giving up micromanaging might be the best thing you ever do for the longevity of your business–even if it “costs” you in the short term.
- Why your income growth plan should factor in what you want to give as well as receive–and how to do this effectively, no matter what you make now.
- Free ways to support your community locally–so you can still experience the giver’s high without shelling out a penny.
- 2 ways to use your business skills or investments to make a major difference
- 3 questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re most capable of making a positive change
It’s Time to Set Goals that Grow Your Business and Make Your Life–and the World–Better!
Seriously. Just imagine if you had…
- Absolute clarity & confidence on your goal-setting process–that’s unique to you and how your brain works.
- Proven strategies for effective goal-setting, so you know what kind of goals to set & exactly how to follow through on them.
- All the knowledge you need to set goals guaranteed to grow your business, uplevel your lifestyle & make the world a better place!
Sounds awesome, right?
Well, this is it, friend: the end of the line (okay, or at least this page).
I know most people say goals are just dreams with deadlines–and that’s true, to an extent.
But if you want to make this year THE year you actually hit your goals–for the betterment of yourself, your life and the world at large–you’re going to need to go a little deeper than that.
So, either you can decide to jump in, feet first, and start learning these proven techniques for setting BIG goals you’ll actually achieve (plus learn all about how and why you might have sabotaged yourself in the past)…
….Or, you can stick with your simple “write-it-on-a-Post-It-and-forget-it” system that you’ve been using–but not working–for years.
As always, the choice is yours.
Now, truth be told, there are no guarantees in life, so I can’t guarantee every goal you set during this course will come true. But I can promise the effective goal-setting strategies taught inside this course will give you the tools you need to set and hit goals that will get you where you want to go–in your business and in your life.
When you truly know how to do this, the possibilities are endless.
What do you say? Cause I say it’s time to learn how to dream big–and achieve even bigger!
- 1. Training
- 1. Training
- 1. Training
- 1. Training
- 1. Workbook
- 1. Checklist
- 1. Checklist
- 2. Workbook
- 3. Worksheet