Can’t figure out how to make Facebook work for your business? Want more click-throughs, more meaningful conversations…and even more clients from the world’s most popular social platform? Keep reading, friend, because there’s something that can seriously help…
Create a Highly-Engaging Facebook Presence for Your Business (Even if Right Now You Can’t Get a Like, Comment or Client to Save Your Life)
Entrepreneurs, let’s talk. Are you using Facebook all wrong?
You’re a ridiculously smart, talented coach or online entrepreneur. Most things come rather easily to you…
…so how come it’s been so freakin’ hard to get a handle on Facebook, the world’s largest social media platform?
Now, before we talk about all the reasons why Facebook isn’t working for you, let’s dive into why Facebook is still such an integral part of the online marketing game.
Well, first things first: As of 2019, Facebook was said to have 2.27 billion monthly active users. Yep–billion. You read that right.
You know what that means?
It means mastering Facebook alone has the ability to completely transform your business, your influence and even (or maybe especially) your bank account.
The problem? You just can’t seem to figure out how to use it to build the influence and audience you crave.
Any of this sound familiar?
You spend hours (literally) crafting a post…and then (literally) no one comments. (Where the heck are those 2.27 billion monthly active users at, again?)
You’ve set up a business page (yay!), but every time you put out new content, your “users reached” numbers linger in the single digits (cringe!).
You’ve set up a paid ad (or 10) following some guru’s advice–but you’ve seen a big, fat 0 in ROI..and you have zero clue why.
Or maybe you haven’t even tried to promote your business on Facebook because it seems too complicated. You’re not sure if it’s worth the risk of putting yourself out there only to receive nothin’ but crickets in return.
I mean, maybe it’s just smarter to keep using it to post cat memes, write “HBD” on your old college roommate’s wall and “Like” a few wedding/baby/vacay photos, right?
…if you’re here, it’s because something inside you keeps nudging you toward the platform.
It’s almost like your inner guidance knows Facebook holds so much potential for you to get your message to the masses.
Can you relate?
If so, you’re not alone. Almost every business owner I talk to “gets” the power of Facebook intellectually. But here’s the thing…
Most Business Owners Are Using Facebook All Wrong–and It’s Costing Them Big Time!
Now, let me share a little secret with you: If Facebook isn’t working for your biz, it’s not entirely your fault.
See, Facebook has evolved exponentially since its birth in 2004–and so has the way we can use it for business.
After over a decade, Facebook is still the #1 social media platform in the world. And as someone in the online coaching space, I can almost guarantee you’ve seen the hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of coaches rocking it on the ‘Book and collecting Likes & comments–plus booking new clients–right from their profiles.
So then the real question becomes: What separates the coaches who are crushing it on Facebook from those who can’t even squeeze a half-baked comment out of their best friend?
It’s usually one of a few things:
Sometimes the coach is following or friending the wrong people.
Sometimes the coach is posting content that doesn’t make sense for their brand (and therefore, to their followers).
Sometimes the coach simply hasn’t decided what to keep private & what to put out into the world (yep, those less-than-well-received political rants can do damage to your brand!).
But the main problem is usually this: The message, content and image they’re putting out doesn’t match their market. Around here we call it a “message to market mismatch”and it just means the coach in question isn’t pumping out the right content to the right people and/or they don’t look poised, professional and “on brand” doing it.
But guess what? That’s actually very good news for you, too! Here’s why:
Facebook is (Inevitably) Teeming with Your Ideal Clients–You Just Have to Learn How to Attract Them!
Yep. There’s truly no “shortage” of your dream clients on Facebook. They’re out there just waiting for you, actually.
All you have to do? Learn a few key techniques around branding, messaging & marketing that will turn Facebook into your business playground–a place where you can easily spread your message, connect with more people than you could possibly imagine & book more clients than you even know what to do with!
If you want to create a killer Facebook presence that actually engages your prospects and transforms readers into buyers, you’ve got to go deep.
You have to completely deconstruct your current Facebook strategy and rebuild it from the footer up, so you can finally feel proud of your Facebook presence, and use it as your primary vehicle to attract perfect-for-you clients.
But before you rush to transform your Facebook account into a business powerhouse, it’s wise to invest in a little focused preparation. And I’ve created a unique, step-by-step course to help you do just that.
4 Week Facebook Flop to Fabulous
During this 4-lesson course, you’ll learn how to transform your Facebook presence from ignored to adored. You’ll receive step-by-step lessons to help you figure out exactly what’s not working and how to fix it, so you can create your own highly-engaging Facebook presence in just 30 days flat.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Deconstruct your current Facebook presence and figure out what’s not working–and why.
- Determine how you want to use Facebook for your business–a personal profile? A Facebook group? A fan page?–and exactly what to share on each.
- Rebrand and revitalize your current Facebook assets (you DO have some!) so they shine.
- Develop a Facebook plan of action so you hit your social media goals and get more engagement, more friends/followers and more clients–with intention!
Sound like just what you (and your business) need? Here’s all the goodness (and realness) packed into this course…
Lesson 1: Get Real About What’s Working…and What’s Not
We’ll kick things off by figuring out what’s “off” about your current Facebook presence. Why aren’t people engaging with your posts? Fangiring over your Live videos? Clicking your ads? We’ll get down to the nitty gritty and uncover the secret reasons you’re not seeing the social media success you desire.
You’ll learn how to…
- Audit your current Facebook presence to see if you’re “on brand”–plus manage privacy settings to hide or delete posts that don’t mesh, group contacts together to keep certain posts private & more.
- Decide how you want to use Facebook for your business–including what parts of your life you do & don’t want to infuse into your online business persona.
- When and what you should never post–unless you want to risk alienating huge segments of your audience!
- 6 key metrics to use to assess the effectiveness of every post–even the “failures.”
- Decipher your Facebook Page data–including what to focus on and what to ignore.
- Research and analyze your competitors–without them ever knowing!
Lesson 2: Rebrand Your Presence for Total Alignment Across All Channels
Now that you’ve given your current profile a top-to-bottom audit, it’s time to move onto messaging. Lesson 2 will help you get re-aligned and make sure your message is on-brand and on-point. (This message will carry through in all you do, from your group interactions to your personal posts to your ad copy, livestreams, and even the pages and groups you follow–so it’s kind of a big deal!)
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- How to get clear on your core message, ideal client and your own “special sauce”–and the 6 steps every coach needs to take to align their message with their brand.
- How to create compelling visual branding for pages, groups & profiles–including how to rock your own brand photo shoot & create a consistent image.
- Why you should never show your Facebook friends list–and a step-by-step guide to “hiding” your current contacts.
- The 5 daily actions required for Facebook success –including exactly when to post, how many times to post & what to do to make sure you always create quality content that never gets glossed over.
- How to uncover the type of content your audience loves–plus 11 types of content to “test” on your market starting now.
Lesson 3: Revitalize Your Assets and Make Them Shine
In Lesson 3, we’re going to swirl together the invaluable insights you’ve gleaned from Lessons 1 and 2 and use them to rebuild your current brand–and your following–the right way. It’s time to breathe some much-needed life back into your Facebook presence!
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- How to make your personal profile, business page and groups look & feel cohesive–even if they cover different niches or subtopics.
- The little-known mindset shift that’ll help you effortlessly create helpful content–plus 6 more ways to connect with your fans & followers so deeply they login & look for your stuff first.
- How to whip up a winning Facebook group strategy–this will simplify content creation for you and get your group members excited, too!
- Why video is the #1 way to enhance engagement– plus 6 fresh ways to make your Livestreams more fun and valuable for viewers.
- The ins and outs of Facebook ads–including what’s working now and what changes you should look out for in the future.
- How to create catchy video ads that pull viewers in–even when you’re offline.
- 4 sneaky ways coaches consistently sabotage their own brand on Facebook–and how to avoid them.
- How to create a regular “Facebook routine” that’ll help you stay consistent, nix burnout in the bud & cultivate trust with your followers.
Lesson 4: Re-Engage Your Core Audience and Get Them Excited Again
Now that your message, brand & content are top notch, it’s time to learn the secrets of Facebook engagement! It’s true: You’ve made some major changes for the better and created a focused Facebook plan, so now it's time to get busy engaging with your true fans–and watch them engage with you right back!
In lesson 4, we’ll cover…
- 4 non-spammy ways to invite people to your Facebook group–and why you need one in the first place.
- Why and how to use automated ads to grow your reach and amp up your visibility.
- How to use Facebook to improve your customer service–and solidify your reputation as a highly-reputable coach.
- How to set up a chatbot to deliver incredible customer service even when you’re not there–plus what tasks a bot should and shouldn’t handle alone.
- How to tactfully leverage others’ groups to grow your followers, reputation, & brand–including which groups to steer clear of at all costs.
- 7 tips for making a positive first impression in others’ groups–and how to handle the (inevitable) troll or hater, with class.
- How to spend less time writing social posts–especially if you feel like you “don’t have time” for social media.
- Plus, the most potent Facebook strategy of all (that I can’t give away here!)
Don’t Miss Out on the Impact (and Income) That’s Possible When You Have an Engaging Facebook Presence!
I get it. Maybe you’re skeptical because you’ve heard advice like, “The money is in the list” or “What would you do if Facebook shut down tomorrow?” But here’s the truth: Facebook is the one and only social media platform that’s proven its longevity. It’s also proven its effectiveness for coaches and online entrepreneurs–many, many, many times over.
If you truly want to help others and transform more people with your passion, Facebook is where it’s at–and where you should be, too.
Just think about it. If you decide to take a chance on yourself & join me inside 4 Week Facebook Flop to Fabulous, in just 30 short days, this could be you:
- Waking up to tens (or hundreds!) of notifications that others have Liked and commented on your posts, Lives & ads (with gratitude, conversation starters & requests for more information)
- Creating quality connections with colleagues, JV partners and prospects (even past clients!) every single day
- Actually booking ideal clients from your (new) fave social media platform!
Sound fab? Then let’s do this.
Finally, one last word: Social media is undoubtedly the online coach’s biggest asset, and Facebook still tops the list as the most-used platform in the world.
Facebook truly has it all – it’s a place to create written, video and audio content, connect with others on a deep level and even place paid advertising, all on one single platform.
There are truly so many ways to leverage Facebook to turn your big dreams into an even bigger reality. And this course will literally teach you everything you need to know to create a captivating Facebook presence, step-by-step–even if right now your profile is littered with cat memes, vacay pics or a few hit-or-miss heart-centered posts (most without a single comment).
Of course, you could always keep toying around with Facebook yourself, wasting precious time & writing (or filming) your heart out to crickets.
Or, you could take this course, which was created specifically to save you hundreds–if not thousands!–of wasted hours and frustration.
Sign up right now & you can get immediate access to this course that’ll help you take your Facebook to the next level, starting today!
- 1. Training
- 2. Slides.pdf
- 1. Training
- 2. Slides.pdf
- 1. Training
- 2. Slides.pdf